Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nameless identity!!!

I wrote this piece during a night while I was preparing for my Bachelors Final Year Examination. Sharing it with you today...

Philosophy, if rightly defined, is nothing but the love of wisdom... Cicero


Man is a bundle of contradictions. That's not my saying but I strongly agree with it. We never realise what's in our destiny until we actually strive to fulfill our cherished dreams. The vague understanding of our faith haunts us every now and then but we should never discourage the power of our inner persona and should always try our best to obey the principle of Carpe Diem, that is to seize the passing movement and make its best and fruitful use, lest we meet our eternal faith and cease to exist. In oblivion, someday, we may realise that what it took us ages to search for as a treasure was in fact a mere constituent of this enormous and pathetic world, we live in. Destiny never greets you unless you are capable of reciprocating and have the patience and fervour of really giving to it what it needs to help you in flourishing in your sphere of existence. The great saints and priests of all times cautioned us not to fall prey of our own instincts but everybody seemed to override the essence of this blessed saying. Misfortunes take their toll on everyone, from rich to poor and from servant to his master, but life never stops there, the world has to move on and achieve unimagined feats.    

2 comments:

  1. Aadil...I have been reading your posts on the beauty of Jammu & Kashmir....I would like to get in touch with you.....My name is Amit Mehta and my email id is raga@email.com...I will wait for your reply...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aadil ... It's nice reading your blog. From your FB profile I got to know that you are studying at Cardiff University and probably you are studying MBA. I am applying for MBA program from the same University for sept-2011. I have gone through the websites and the discussion trails in FB, I would like to get a little more insight, such as, work experience level of students in the current batch etc. I have 5.5 years of experience in IT field including 2+ years working in Europe. I would like to hear little detail, recommendation for any other source will also be very helpful. I am reachable at - swarup.aich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete